Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy blogoversary!

Happy blogoversary (or whatever the appropriate word may be) to Grandma Sandy!

After I posted yesterday it occurred to me that the one year anniversary of creating this blog was probably coming up pretty soon so I checked back and sure enough, I accidentally created Grandma Sandy on May 15, 2010!

When I started this blog I had no idea what it would be or become.
A year later I still have no idea really what it is or will be except a way for me to record our family activities and things I think about from time to time.
My only regret is that I don’t have time during the school year to blog as often as I would like.

But the good news is that I only have 1 more week of school and then it’ll be summer again!

So happy 1 year to Grandma Sandy and happy summer, too!

Tomorrow is The Chef’s birthday and like last year I’m making lasagna.
So now I’m off to start the sauce that has to cook for nearly 3 hours.

Happy Sunday to you all and thanks for sticking with me for the past year!



1 comment:

2 SISTERS the Queen and TWO said...

wow, has it been a year? Have enjoyed all of the posts!
the Queen