Thursday, December 23, 2010

SilentNight - Selah


Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!
December 23rd is my absolute favorite day of the year! By December 23rd, most of my crazy Christmas errands have been checked off, my parents are on their way to spend Christmas with us, and there’s still the anticipation of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the church services and celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.





For the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas, my class and I listened to Christmas music on Pandora during literacy centers and rest time.
One day during rest time Silent Night came on. It was one of the most beautiful versions I’d ever heard. So pretty, in fact, that I rushed over to the computer to see whose recording it was. It was a Christian group, Selah.

Selah’s version of Silent Night was so beautiful I immediately downloaded it from iTunes and found it on youtube to share with you.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



No comments: