Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jars of Clay - Worlds Apart



I heard Jars Of Clay at a Youth Specialties weekend “many moons” ago.
I recently found this more recent recording.

I think that the words speak volumes as we remember this night in which Jesus was betrayed.




I don’t know about you, but I am convicted at least a thousand times a day of the endless ways in which I fall short and I so often feel in my faith relationship I’m truly Worlds Apart.

I know that I’m forgiven.

However, tonight I think of how Jesus must have felt when He was betrayed and knowing all that was before Him.
How it must’ve have felt when He took all of MY sins upon Him.
How Jesus knew what it meant to be worlds apart in the truest sense.

And then to know that He would’ve died for me even if I was the only person on this Earth that needed to be forgiven....

Well, it just makes me want to sing Alleluia! like Jars of Clay!

I pray God’s peace, love and joy to you all.








No comments: