Thursday, June 10, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

I've been ridiculously busy this week with home improvements and vacation bible school. What is it about VBS that is so exhausting? Just a few short weeks ago I had 3 times as many kids for more than twice as many hours in a day, but every day this week I've been so tired that all I could think of was a nap as soon as I got home! Today was the VBS grand finale. It was a wonderful week. We had roughly 50 kids each day. It was a great week but I'm glad its over.

I hope to have a new post ready in the next few days!

4 comments:

2 SISTERS the Queen and TWO said...

testing this out to see what to tell our favorite sister and aunt about posting a comment. looks like you have to have a profile
mslindy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

testing

2 SISTERS the Queen and TWO said...

TWO writes:
Just be grateful that Bible School is only one week… in the olden days it was always 2 weeks…