Wednesday, November 7, 2012



I’d planned to blog today about something Dogos said that reminded me of how grateful I am for the innocence of children.  
But I’ll save that for another day because on the way to pick up Peanut from school today I came inches away from being involved in what could’ve been a disastrous wreck.

I was less than a mile from our house, when a large truck bearing a trailer, ran a stop sign just yards before I reached the intersection.  
I literally STOOD on the breaks, laying on
my horn.

I’m telling you one thing.....there is no earthly way possible why I didn’t T-bone that truck.  I was close enough that I could see the driver’s face.  Once he saw me, he tried to stop and then punched it while my van was skidding and just before something terrible could’ve happened.
There was also a driver behind me who thankfully wasn’t close enough to rear-end me because I had to skid through that intersection standing on my brakes.  

With my adrenaline pumping, I kept driving, and thanked Almighty God, for my safety and that no children were with me.  
I know that angels from Heaven had to have been protecting me!




1 comment:

Laira samsung said...

Hi,
its really nice post. i apprentice for your post. thanks for shearing it with us. keep it up.
Drop Deck Trailers for sale