Friday, November 9, 2012

The power of the iPad

The other morning as I was rushing around, getting ready for school, Dogos was sitting in one of the bar stools at the counter, eating some cereal.

“Mom, I know what Jesus looked like.”

“Really Dogos?  That’s nice.”

" I really do know what Jesus looked like.”

“OK.”

“But Mom.  I mean it.  I really do know what Jesus really looked like.”

This is the point where I stop running around the kitchen like a crazy person and give her my full attention.

“Dogos, we all kind of have an idea of what Jesus looked like.  But nobody that’s alive today knows what he truly, truly looked like.  There were no cameras when Jesus was alive.  So if there are no pictures of Jesus, no one really knows what Jesus looked like.”

Exasperated sigh and an eye roll from Dogos.

“Mom.  Yes I do.  I saw him on the iPad.”

“Oh, and he was also a super cute baby, too.”




No comments: