Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful November 16

Today I’m thankful that our internet is fixed!
Internet blinked out on us sometime Wednesday and it wasn’t until late last night that it was fixed.
Hence the reason for no posts the last 2 nights.
I’m also thankful for computer-genius-friends that could tell The Chef how to fix it over the phone after all the regular “fixes” didn’t work.
verdict...this has happened 4 times lately and our router is going bad

I’m thankful for eye doctors shout out to Dr. Lisa! and the fact that as of today, Grandma Sandy has her first pair of real glasses ordered.
Enough with wearing Dollar General or Walmart reading glasses!
I’d gotten to the point that I was wearing reading glasses all of the time and not just while reading. 
I can’t wait to get my new real glasses. 

I’m thankful for the end of a very long week that was full of fun but physically and mentally exhausting.  
Which also resulted in Grandma Sandy having a nasty cold, yet again.
However, it’s not the flu which is running rampant around here, so I’ll take the crud any day!

I’m most thankful for Thanksgiving break!
We are out of school for the whole next week.
And as Middle Man said when we picked him up after school today and The Boss questioned him about when Thanksgiving break started,
“Boss?  Thanksgiving break started as soon as my butt hit this van seat.”

I sure do love that boy!
For now, I’m off to bed.  

Sweet dreams!

No comments: